Are you ready to participate in the super promotion program when purchasing in installments through Shinhan Finance at the Nguyen Kim shopping center system?
Specifically, from November 1, 2023 to November 23, 2023, customers buy products worth 3 million VND or more directly at Nguyen Kim stores nationwide and choose the form of loan. If you pay in installments through Shinhan Finance, you will immediately participate in the "Lucky Wheel" program with the opportunity to win super valuable prizes including:
- 01 1st: Vespa Sprint S 125 Grey
- 01 2nd: iPhone 15 128GB
- 03 3rd: Apple AirPods 2- MV7N2VN/A
After the customer completes the product purchase procedure, staff at Nguyen Kim shopping center will print the retail receipt and lottery ticket and give it to the customer (the document number on the receipt and lottery ticket is the same). Customers fill in personal information on the lottery ticket and put it directly in the ballot box. The deadline to put ballots in the box is 9:00 p.m. November 23, 2023.
Time, location, and method of determining winning prizes:
The lottery ballot box will be delivered to Nguyen Kim Thu Duc (307-309 Vo Van Ngan, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City) before 5:00 p.m. on November 30, 2023. It is expected that on December 8, 2023, a lottery will be conducted to find the lucky winner.
Award time is within 45 days from the end of the program November 23, 2023 (Deadline for receiving rewards is January 7, 2024).
- Notice of winning results will be posted publicly and officially via Nguyen Kim Fanpage.
- Customers who are lucky enough to win will go directly to Nguyen Kim TTMS to receive the prize or have it sent to the customer's address.
- Winning customers must bear the costs of irregular income tax (if any), registration tax, license plate registration fees, vehicle documents as prescribed by law and shipping fees as requested by the customer.
- Prizes will not be recognized in case the winning customer returns the goods or cancels the installment contract.
Click here for more information on the programs’ terms and conditions