Shinhan Finance's commitment
Shinhan Finance is committed to safeguard your privacy data and pledges to observe the requirements of Vietnam Law on Privacy Data Protection.
Except as specified in this "Collection of Personal Information" section, Shinhan Finance will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties except when having your permission or under regulatory requirements.
Shinhan Finance will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data you provide to us are properly stored.
Information we collect
When you use this Website, Shinhan Finance will not collect any information which identifies your personal identity until you in fact decide to buy our financial products, register as a member, and/or file information for job application purpose.
How we use information we collect
The following are purposes for which personal information are collected by Shinhan Finance from its users:
1. To provide its clients with financial products, the consumer financial services to clients;
2. In order to handle and check and verify the information, appraisal, loan approval and loan management as well as other requirements as prescribed by law;
3. To report statistics and research;
4. To collect, supply and use of indefinite duration information (including personal information, and information is not personal information) for the purpose of marketing and market research by Shinhan Finance and members of Shinhan Financial Group, its affiliates, business partners and subsidiaries of Shinhan Finance;
5. To communicate with customers and/or users of the official website of Shinhan Finance;
6. To meet the reporting requirements under the law or the competent authority for Shinhan Finance;
7. To fulfill any other purposes relating to (1) to (6) above.
Protecting information is the first priority of Shinhan Finance. We will implement technical and organizational security measures to make sure your personal data is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction, or damage.
Shinhan Finance always welcomes useful comments to improve security. Contact [email protected]
Accessing and updating your information
You have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal information held by Shinhan Finance. If you want to access or correct your personal information held by Shinhan Finance, please contact our Customer Service Hotline 1900 5454 49 or our branch offices across the country.